This article outlines the Best VPS Hosting Services For Your Website.
HostGator is a renowned VPS hosting company with a comprehensive array of website building tools. Easily scale server resources using their VPS hosting services.
Full root access gives you full control over your hosting environment. You can reach them via live chat, phone, or email. With a single click, increase your server resources.
* You can select between managed and semi-managed VPS hosting.
Cons: Like many VPS providers, HostGator isn’t ideal. They store on RAID 10 disks, which are famed for their data security. They are slower than SSD storage.
WordPress.org officially recommends Bluehost. Globally, they now host over 8 million websites.
Bluehost works with industry heavyweights like Intel and AMD to continuously develop their VPS server hardware infrastructure.
* Bluehost employs SSD storage, which is twice as fast as HDD. You’ll get an improved cPanel with full control over your CentOS host. You may manage several hosting accounts, including shared, dedicated, and VPS hosting.
Bluehost’s system is built up with CentOS and isn’t compatible with other OS configurations. Bluehost’s VPS starter plan only comes with one IP, whereas most providers offer two IPs even in their starter plans.
* No email support.
Dreamhost has been around for 18 years. The company presently hosts about 1.5 million sites.
Everyone gets a user-friendly management panel, expert assistance with manual security patches, and 20x quicker SSD storage. They have 3 VPS plans with 1GB to 4GB RAM and 30GB to 240GB SSD storage.
* Unlike other VPS hosts, they offer limitless bandwidth. Its VPS hosting plans are among the cheapest available. It takes about 10 seconds to increase your VPS plan.
* Live Chat support is only available from 5am-10pm PST. Their starting plan only has 1 GB RAM, when other VPS providers offer 2. Starting out affordable, their VPS hosting plans quickly become prohibitively costly.
iPage is a cheap hosting provider. The iPage VPS plans come with up to 4 processing cores, 8 GB RAM, and 120 GB disk space.
High-speed mirrored SAN storage ensures optimal server speed and dependability. Advanced customers can also get root access.
* One year free domain registration
* iPage is one of the cheapest hosting alternatives accessible. All VPS hosting plans include cPanel.
Compared to other hosting providers we researched, their starting VPS plan only gives 1 GB RAM. They only support CentOS, hence iPage isn’t suitable for other Linux distributions. SAN storage is substantially more reliable than SSDs. However, it is slower than SSD storage.
Best VPS Hosting Services For Your Website: Conclusion
Thanks for taking the time to read this blog post on Best VPS Hosting Services For Your Website.